Bereaved families supporting each other on the loss of a child, Including parents, siblings, grandparents & close family. SEE OUR HOME PAGE

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Photos

• Add Photos

Our 20 year old pased away 8th December 2011.  Missing him painfulley evryday

Views: 1121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Panashe, the first year is a painful confusion about everything you thought you believed in. Please ask your immediate family to let you grief and mourn in your own pace. Get medication and don't be hard on your self. Pray for strenght and literally take one day at a time. I will soon complete 24 months that my 21 year old son passed. I even have days it all feels like a horrible nightmare. I know the pain. Its pain you can't describe where it comes from but people tell us to learn to live with the pain. I wish i knew how that is done. Also find other women in your community who have lost children too and share your stories

Our son took his own life. we are devastated we had no idea. each day is relly challenging  but we take one day at a time

Hi Gaynor

I would like to be friends please as our son also took his own life and I am struggling to find people to talk to who have been through the same nightmare as us. Losing a child to suicide is a category to itself especially when one does not know why. Our son, Dylan, committed suicide on 1 May 2006 (tomorrow 6 years) and it still hurts like crazy.

Marion

Marion and Gaynor, i would like to be friends with you because my handsome son killed himself in 2010 at 21 years of age. It was on the 4 May and this 4 May i was admitted to a Psychiatric Private Clinic because the pain felt like that first horrible time. I thought i was going mad but i am now OK.

Nqandeka

Hi Nqandeka

I would love to be friends so that we can support one another through our heartache. I haven't been on to the website since 1 May as I am really struggling this year with severe depression. Its been six years and the cloud seems to lift intermittently but anniversary time is really the pits!

Hi Gaynor

My son Allan committed suicide 4th Feb 2010. He did not leave a note, was very happy that night at dinner, asked me to get software for his computer the following morning, made arrangement to meet a friend for coffee the following day, put his gym clothes ready for the next morning, cell phone next to his bed etc. It is  3 years and I sometimes feel as if I am going mad. I had Allan 17 years after my daughter he was a miracle as I spent many months in bed. He developed Lymph cancer at age six and survived 2.5 years chemo to live to 26 years become a pilot, nearly finished his B.Com degree and he was the most loveable, caring person.I would love to talk to you.

Melody

Attachments:
Hi Panashe the 8th of December 2010 I lost my son in a car accident. Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone even though sometimes it feels like it. We both have the same anniversary date for our sons
Melody, i would gladly appreciate your response to my email. My handsome son died of suicide in May 2010. This year (2015) it was the first time i felt depression lifted from me and really accepted that I WILL NEVER see my son on this Earth. I am struggling with AD and other meds i have been using since. These meds helped me to cope and function because in the beginning i was insane and of no value to my employer. Since we share the year 2010 please share with me how you have been coping with the meds, i want to stop taking them now but they have horrific side effects. Remain strong. Nqandeka
Melody, i would gladly appreciate your response to my email. My handsome son died of suicide in May 2010. This year (2015) it was the first time i felt depression lifted from me and really accepted that I WILL NEVER see my son on this Earth. I am struggling with AD and other meds i have been using since. These meds helped me to cope and function because in the beginning i was insane and of no value to my employer. Since we share the year 2010 please share with me how you have been coping with the meds, i want to stop taking them now but they have horrific side effects. Remain strong. Nqandeka

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service